Tuesday, July 1, 2014

                                                                via lighthousepub.ca

Yayyyy!!!!! it is Canada day today. Apart from the fact that it is a holiday and a break from work. I personally have never really done anything festive on this day. This year, I decided that this will change and am off to join in some if not all of the festivities. There is so much sadness and seriousness in the world, I believe we have to take advantage of opportunities to celebrate and have fun.

Calgary this year have made things easier by posting all the events for the day on a website. Plus there are shuttle buses to take you from one venue to the other, so yes I am leaving the car home as well.
http://www.calgarycanadaday.ca/

I plan to document some of the festivities I get in today and hopefully post on the blog. It would be great to look back next year at this and see what I did.

Cheers to all who call this great country home.

No comments:

Post a Comment