Friday, April 18, 2014

Cyber window shopping and style inspiration

Online or cyber window shopping is a favorite past time and today while looking for work outfits, I was reminded of the Canadian clothing store Suzy Shier. I haven't shopped at Suzy Shier in a long while so I decided to check out their website as I remembered them having great dress pants.  I got really excited about the pieces that I found; not only are they trendy, the prices are great as well. Here is what I found and style inspirations.

                               Suzy Shier solid knit pant - $25; style inspiration via Glamour Magazine

                              Suzy Shier Oriental print pull on skirt - $25; style inspiration via Fab sugar


                             Suzy Shier Faux leather waterfall jacket - $45; style inspiration via JakandJil

                                   Suzy Shier Floral print bomber jacket -$32; style inspiration via chictopia

                              Suzy Shier Printed soft pant - $25; style inspiration via kendieveryday

Now that I have these marked, I can't wait to try them on.


No comments:

Post a Comment